Thursday, July 21, 2005

Did I mention the heat?



OK...so a couple of weeks ago I was complaining about the heat. Let me correct myself. It was not hot then. IT'S HOT NOW! Crazy hot. The kinda hot I used to imagine it was in old black and white movies like Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. Nothing but a fan and a glass of ice water to keep you cool.
So Murphy's blog is a hit. He's made several posts today. Each more amusing than the next if for nothing but the spelling. But I figure even though he's not the best speller he sure did do a good job of figuring out how to post pictures and stuff. I hope everyone will go there, comment and encourage him to put his thoughts down on....on....well, it's not paper. What is it?




I got to see Loris Points today which is always a treat. One of the funniest people I've ever met no doubt. Mick set up a blog for her and I go there daily to see if she's posted. she usually hasn't, but when she does.....Spunky!
I got to experience a few moments with a couple of other spunky ladies that I really like today. Camille Paglia interviewed Joni Mitchell for the latest issue of Interview. Joni is a sage....

No comments: