Thursday, July 21, 2005

Did I mention the heat?



OK...so a couple of weeks ago I was complaining about the heat. Let me correct myself. It was not hot then. IT'S HOT NOW! Crazy hot. The kinda hot I used to imagine it was in old black and white movies like Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. Nothing but a fan and a glass of ice water to keep you cool.
So Murphy's blog is a hit. He's made several posts today. Each more amusing than the next if for nothing but the spelling. But I figure even though he's not the best speller he sure did do a good job of figuring out how to post pictures and stuff. I hope everyone will go there, comment and encourage him to put his thoughts down on....on....well, it's not paper. What is it?




I got to see Loris Points today which is always a treat. One of the funniest people I've ever met no doubt. Mick set up a blog for her and I go there daily to see if she's posted. she usually hasn't, but when she does.....Spunky!
I got to experience a few moments with a couple of other spunky ladies that I really like today. Camille Paglia interviewed Joni Mitchell for the latest issue of Interview. Joni is a sage....

1 comment:

Sonya Darlene said...

I went to Murphy's blog and saw a post about ghosts, and I reminded him how there are lots of toys in Phil's basement, and the children always go down there to play with them, but they never seem to come back. Phillip likes to tell that story sometimes...