Monday, May 11, 2009

MicroBlogging stole my Blogging Mojo...


I've been getting angry comments from some guy who really hates the FLips. I guess he didn't have anything better to do than scour teh internets for blog posts about them cause my last post was August of 2008. Sheesh....some people have too much time on their hands.....Not me, I've been busy since last August. It's just that I've been talking about it elsewhere.
The main reason that I'm here is to announce that I've given up smoking....again. I told myself that I had to make a post once I broke my record of time off the sticks. I've now been nicotine free for 9 weeks which breaks my record by a few days! You can pat me on the back next time you see me and don't forget to tell me that I smell great and my skin looks so much better....KTHXBAI!

No comments: